Iceland has 22 diplomatic missions in 17 countries of the world.
In addition two missions are operated in relation with bilateral cooperation in.
- 14 Embassies - Beijing, Berlin, Brussels (also serves as a Permanent Mission to EU), Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Moscow, New Delhi, Oslo, Ottawa, Paris (also serves as a Permanent Mission to UNESCO, OECD and Council of Europe), Stockholm, Tokyo, Washington DC
- 4 Permanent Missions - Brussels (NATO), Geneva (WTO, UN), New York (UN), Vienna (OSCE)
- 4 Consulates Generals - New York, Nuuk, Thorshavn, Winnipeg
- 2 Bilateral Cooperation Embassies - Malawi, Uganda
Honorary Consuls are around 240 in over 90 countries
- Diplomatic & Consular List (February 2018)
The tip will be used to improve the quality of services and information on the website of the Cabinet. Feel free to contact if you need assistance.