Minister of Fisheries and Agriculture
Minister of Food, Fisheries and Agriculture
- Member of Althingi for the Reykjavík South Constituency since 2009.
- Chairman of the parliamentary group of the Left-Green Movement 2013-2017.
- Member of the Constitutional and Supervisory Committee 2017 (1st Deputy Chairman since 2017).
- Member of the Icelandic Delegation to the EFTA and EEA Parliamentary Committees 2017.
- Member of the Judicial Affairs and Education Committee 2016 and 2013-2014.
- Member of the Environment and Communications Committee 2014-2016.
- Member of the Special Committee on the Standing Orders of Althingi 2014-2016.
- Minister of Health since 2017-2021.
- Minister for the Environment and Natural Resources 2012-2013.
- Minister for the Environment 2009-2012.
About the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries
The tip will be used to improve the quality of services and information on the website of the Cabinet. Feel free to contact if you need assistance.