EEA Grants - Contacts and information
The following institutions can be contacted when looking for a partner in Iceland
- Rannís, in the field of Research, Culture and Education. Contact persons: Egill Þór Níelsson (research), Ragnhildur Zoéga (culture) and Þorgerður Eva Björnsdóttir (education).
- Business Iceland, in the field of Business and Innovation. Contact person: Brynhildur Georgsdóttir
- The Icelandic Human Rights Centre, in the field of Civil society. Contact person: Margrét Steinarsdóttir
- National Energy Authority of Iceland, in the field of Energy, Climate and Environment. Contact person: Baldur Pétursson
For project promoters from the Beneficiary States
Kindly contact your National Focal Point or the respective Programme Operator in your country for further information on the process or funding opportunities.
- Information about countries and EEA Grants National Focal Points
- Information about topics and programmes | EEA Grants