News and Press Releases
The participation of foreign representatives has been an inseperable part of the official celebrations and an important venue for Icelandic authorities to strengthen ties with friends from all over the world.
This afternoon the Icelandic Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Bjarni Benediktsson, submitted before Parliament a bill of Law that sets forth the next steps towards liberalisation of capital controls in Iceland.
- Hrannar Pétursson Political Advisor to the Minister
- Treasury finances February 2016
- Parliament approves national security policy for Iceland
- Government of Mr. Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson takes office
- Fisheries in the Arctic: Lessons to be learned
- Minister presents annual report on Foreign and International Affairs to Parliament
- Presidential Election 2016
- Treasury finances January-December 2015