News and Press Releases
This afternoon the Icelandic Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Bjarni Benediktsson, submitted before Parliament a bill of Law that sets forth the next steps towards liberalisation of capital controls in Iceland.
Mr. Hrannar Pétursson has been appointed as a political advisor to the Minster for Foreign Affairs, as of today, 4 May
Statistics for Treasury finances for February 2016 are now available.
- Parliament approves national security policy for Iceland
- Government of Mr. Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson takes office
- Fisheries in the Arctic: Lessons to be learned
- Minister presents annual report on Foreign and International Affairs to Parliament
- Treasury finances January-December 2015
- Road Map for Tourism in Iceland
- Treasury finances January-November 2015
- ICEDIA's activities transferred to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs