News and Press Releases
The declaration stipulates continued support of the United States to the NATO air surveillance mission in Iceland and rotational presence of ASWs, close consultations on security and defense affairs, maintainance and operation of defense facilities, information exchange and practical cooperation in the fields of search and rescue and disaster relief.
The participation of foreign representatives has been an inseperable part of the official celebrations and an important venue for Icelandic authorities to strengthen ties with friends from all over the world.
- The next steps in capital account liberalisation
- Hrannar Pétursson Political Advisor to the Minister
- Treasury finances February 2016
- Parliament approves national security policy for Iceland
- Government of Mr. Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson takes office
- Fisheries in the Arctic: Lessons to be learned
- Minister presents annual report on Foreign and International Affairs to Parliament
- Presidential Election 2016