The annual report of Gudlaugur Thor Thordarson, Minister of Foreign Affairs, on foreign and international affairs has now been published. This extensive report summarises Iceland’s foreign policy and latest developments in that field.
The Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs today published a report on the progress of plans to remove restrictions on cross-border capital movements and foreign currency trading. The minister shall make a report on the progress public at six-month...
- 06 Apr 2018 Ministry for Foreign AffairsAbsentee voting for local elections on May 26, 2018 has begun
- 04 Apr 2018 Ministry of Finance and Economic AffairsFiscal plan 2019-2023 Improved social infrastructure, lower taxes and and better public services
- 26 Mar 2018 Ministry for Foreign AffairsIceland takes diplomatic measures against Russia
- 13 Mar 2018 Ministry of WelfareEducational attainment of women and men differs by region
Platform of the Coalition Government
In the new government, parties spanning the political spectrum from left to right intend to establish a new tone, concentrate their energies to key projects that will bring Iceland into the front rank and take steps that will make Iceland a good place to live for young and old alike.
Topics of interest
- 18 Jan 2018 Ministry of Finance and Economic AffairsThe Icelandic state's ownership strategy for financial services
- 10 Jan 2018 Ministry of Finance and Economic AffairsPre-Accession Economic Programme 2012
- 30 Nov 2017 Ministry of Finance and Economic AffairsMedium Term Debt Management Strategy 2018-2022
- Ministry of JusticeLocal Government Elections Act, No. 5/1998/ with subsequent amendments
- Ministry of Industries and InnovationAct no. 3/2006 Act on annual accounts PDF
- Ministry of Industries and InnovationREGULATION No. 521/2007 amending the Regulation on examinations in securities transactions No. 633, 15 August 2003