Iceland has 26 diplomatic missions in 21 countries around the world. Furthermore, six Ambassadors are Reykjavík based, serving a number of countries and special policy areas.
In addition, Iceland has more than 200 Honorary Consuls in over 90 countries and territories.
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Brussels, Belgium (also a Mission to the EU)
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Helsinki, Finland
- Kampala, Uganda (also a Mission to the African Union and UNEP)
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- London, United Kingdom (also a Permanent Mission to IMO)
- Moscow, Russia
- New Delhi, India
- Oslo, Norway
- Ottawa, Canada
- Paris, France (also a Permanent Delegation to the OECD and UNESCO)
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Tokyo, Japan
- Washington DC, United States of America
Below you can find information about all the countries Iceland has diplomatic relations with. Iceland's accredited mission to each country, each country's accredited mission to Iceland, Iceland's Honorary Consuls around the world and visa information.