*Recording available for viewing HERE *
By the end of the session Icelandic viewers should have a clearer understanding of opportunities available to them in Canada, what to consider as part of their market entry strategy, and possible Canadian partners with whom to collaborate.
- Andrew Parshad, Quality Smart Solutions (Canada)
- Blair Knippel, OMD Foods (Canada)
- Erna Björnsdóttir, Head of Food and Natural Products, Business Iceland
- James Street, Director, Business Development, Protein Industries Canada
- Opening remarks
- Protein Industries Canada and the Canadian ecosystem (J. Street)
- Canada's plant-based foods industry (B. Knippel)
- Exporting food and natural products to Canada (A. Parshad)
- Moderated Q&A
- Closing remarks (Business Iceland)
The event was organized by the Embassy of Iceland in Ottawa in partnership with the Embassy of Canada in Reykjavík, with support from Business Iceland.