Are the Nordic Welfare States Ready for Future Risks?
How can we prepare?
The Nordic Welfare Watch final conference in Iceland 10th of November 2016 in Hilton Reykjavík Nordica
The Icelandic chairmanship of the Nordic Council of Ministers in 2014 is pleased to announce that the registration for the final conference of the 3 years project, 2014-2016, Nordic Welfare Watch is now open. Registration fee is ISK 2.000 / €15.
The project is divided into three parts:
- The Welfare Watch – in response to crisis
Guðný Björk Eydal, Professor of Social Work, University of Iceland
- Welfare consequences of financial crises
Stefán Ólafsson, Professor of Sociology, University of Iceland
- Nordic Welfare Indicators
Sigríður Jónsdóttir, Senior Advisor, Ministry of Welfare in Iceland
Håkan Nyman, Senior Advisor and analyst, Ministry of Health and Social Affairs Sweden
- Professor Jonas Pontusson, Comparative Politics, University of Geneva
- Professor Lena Dominelli, Co-Director Institute Hazards, Risk and Resilience, Durham University
For further information and registration see www.nww.is.